Winter Christmas themed Expressive Language Activities and Games
Put a fun spin on language in your speech therapy this Christmas season with this expressive language unit. Come along to learn about synonyms, antonyms, functions, categorizing, definitions, and comparing and contrasting.
Included in this unit are:
- Synonyms - 32 cards (16 matches)
- Antonyms - 32 cards (16 matches)
- Synonym/Antonym Special Cards for game
- Functions - 32 cards
- Where’d the Holly Go? Game (Game can also be used to target prepositions)
- Categorizing - 24 cards
- Game can also be used to target prepositions
- Definitions - 24 cards
- Candy Cane Game Board for use with Definitions cards
- Compare and Contrast - 40 cards (20 pairs)
- Compare and Contrast special cards
Copyright © 2013 Rebecca Gnezdova, MS CCC-SLP
All Rights Reserved
→ Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE resources! I love to hear what you think.
→ Feel free to share pictures using my resources in your classroom or speech room. Remember to tag me @talkingwithrebecca so I can see!